Terms of service
These general terms and conditions apply to orders for goods and services from the MSI Online Store on https://de-store.msi.com/.
When you use MSI Online Store services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other MSI services, such as our Member Center, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Reviews, comments, communications, and other content
You may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content:
- is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, toxic, tortious, and slanderous
- does not invade, infringe, or misappropriate third party rights, including without limitation, intellectual property rights, privacy rights
- does not promote hatred based on age, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, appearance, religion, and politics
- does not promote or engage in acts which refers to sexual acts, pornography, obscenity, or profanity
- does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam" or unsolicited commercial electronic messages
- You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead MSI as to the origin of a card or other Content you may provide. MSI reserves the sole, discretionary right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but is not required to regularly review posted Content.
If you do post Content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant MSI a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable (to our global partners and service providers) right to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit, perform, edit, translate, create derivative works from, reformat, host, store, distribute, display, and publicly display such content for operating, promoting, and improving our service throughout the world in any media. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Content that you post or submit; that the Content is accurate and complete; that use of the Content you supply does not violate these terms, any applicable law or regulation,,and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify and hold MSI harmless from and against all claims or alleged claims arising from Content you post upload, supply, or otherwise make available to us. MSI has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or Content. MSI takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted by you or any third party.
Conclusion of contract
The delivery area is Germany.
Clicking on the "Buy now" button doesn’t guarantee the purchase of the goods in the shopping cart. The shopping cart will display whether the goods are still in stock. If the goods happen to be sold out at the moment you wish to complete the payment, the shopping cart will stop the payment process.
The order confirmation automatically sent after the order has been paid constitutes an offer made by you to MSI. Receipt of the customer's order at MSI Online Store does not yet constitute acceptance of the customer's offer by MSI Online Store.
A contract is only concluded with MSI Online Store's declaration of acceptance, which is sent in a separate email (order confirmation or shipping confirmation), but no later than when the order is sent. MSI Online Store will declare acceptance either by sending a shipping confirmation or by shipping the goods within five working days of receipt of the customer's order. If MSI Online Store does not submit a declaration of acceptance within this period, the customer's order was not accepted.
Availability of goods
If the goods ordered from MSI Online Store are not available at the time of the order, MSI reserves the right not to accept the order of the goods. The customer will be informed of this. Payments already made will be refunded to the customer immediately.
All prices on https://de-store.msi.com/ are in Euros and include the applicable statutory value added tax. Where the price is expressed to be inclusive of value added tax, we have the right to adjust the price at any time before delivery to take account of any increase in value added tax.
The payment methods displayed in the order checkout page are available to the customer.
The credit card data will not be saved at MSI Online Store, but with the selected payment provider. The respective data protection regulations of the payment service provider apply.
Retention of title to refunds
MSI Online Store may keep the entire proceeds of sale or otherwise of the goods (including value added tax) in trust until such goods from your exercise of the right of withdrawal (as shown below) have been received by us.
Receipt of the goods
You shall be deemed to receive the goods three (3) days after delivery by the carrier. After receipt, you shall not be entitled to reject goods which are not in accordance with the contract or these terms.
Rejection of the goods
If you properly reject any of the goods which are not in accordance with the contract you shall nonetheless pay the full price for such goods unless you return such goods to us at your cost before the date when payment of the price is due.
MSI Online Store’s right of cancellation
If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an inability or failure on the part of the manufacturers or suppliers of the goods to supply the goods to us, and we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are shipped by giving notice to you. We shall promptly repay to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation the agreement. We shall not be liable for any other loss or damage whatever arising from such cancellation.
All the products made available to you through the Store shall be covered by standard product warranty offered by the manufacturer. Except as stated on the MSI Online Store website, the products are provided "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied. All products are given “as is”, with all faults. MSI’s limited warranty is only applicable to MSI product hardware defects arising from material or workmanship defects for the period stated for each applicable product starting from the date of purchase.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the limited warranty terms herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties or remedies, express or implied, and excludes all assurances, guarantees, conditions, covenants, promises, obligations, and customary trade practices or customs. The limited warranty and any conferred rights herein are in addition to any applicable consumer protection laws available in the country of product purchase.
MSI’s warranty shall not apply, regardless of whether the Product is in-warranty, or out of warranty, in the following situations:
- The Product is damaged by accident, abuse, catastrophe, improper use (including failure to heed instructions or warnings), improper maintenance, inadequate packaging, neglect, misuse, operator error;
- The Product is damaged by external causes, including but not limited to, corrosion, falls, environmental factors (including temperature and humidity), power failure, faulty power supply, air conditioning, operator, data communications system failure or malfunction;
- The Product is damaged due to alterations, changes, modifications, repair, or other services performed by a third party that is not authorized by MSI;
- Product accessory, apparatus, attachment, or devices that are not originally bundled with the Product, or is not provided by MSI;
- Damage to or loss of any data, program, or removable storage media;
- Installation, relocation, or removal of Product or any accessories, apparatus, attachments or other devices;
- Normal wear and tear, including without limitation, to a Product or Product accessory or part that is consumable or expendable;
- A Product or part where you cannot provide the local warranty card, registration number, or purchase receipt issued by MSI Online Store, or where the serial number or label has been defaced or removed;
- Product that is not purchased from the MSI Online Store, or was leased or loaned by a third party;
- Damage caused by shipping carrier;
- Hardware or software incompatibility issue(s);
- Installation, removal, and set-up service charges.
Limitation of liability
(1) MSI ONLINE STORE DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SERVICES AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SERVICES IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. MSI ONLINE STORE CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. MSI ONLINE STORE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MSI ONLINE STORE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY MSI SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND ANY LINKED SERVICES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST MSI ONLINE STORE FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICES OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
MSI Online Store reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the services, or any portion of the services, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the services, or any portion of the services, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the services, or any portion of the services, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes
(2) Paragraph 1 also applies in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of MSI Online Store if claims are asserted directly against them.
DOA (Deficient On Arrival) Policy
A product having hardware failure due to manufacturing defects within a period not exceeding fourteen (14)calendar days from the date of invoice will be treated as DOA. In the event of a DOA, the consumer should contact the MSI Service Center. The first attempt shall be to repair and restore the product.
To be able to claim DOA the following aspects are taken into account:
The fault prevents the product from ordinary operation.
While returning your product, you should ensure that the original packaging, documentation and all the accessories, including keyboard, mouse, charger, battery, cables, and original packaging are available for return.
There should not be any physical damage to the Product, including dents, cracks, leakage of fluid, scratches or marks.
Attach a copy of the sales slip inside the box with the following information: MSI Report Number, name, surname and contact details of the customer, serial number, part number and description of the defect or failure.
In case you notice the package contents missing or find physical damage while unpacking (dents, bumps, cracks, leakage of fluid, scratches) you should immediately contact the MSI service centre and arrange for sending the equipment back to the designated location
Proof of Defects
MSI Online Store is only liable for manufacturing defects that already existed at the time of sale and within the warranty period which varies to each product category. In the first fourteen (14) calendar days of possessing the products, it is assumed that the defect already existed at the time of sale. After this period has expired, the customer has the legal obligation to prove that the defect already existed at the time of sale.
All the products made available to you through the Store shall be covered by standard product warranty offered by the manufacturer. Except as stated on the MSI Online Store website, the products are provided "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind and you are requested to perform independent analysis before ordering the products. In case any manufacturing defect is identified during the standard product warranty period, the customer should contact the MSI authorized Service Center with the following details:
Details of the product owner, ticket number or invoice, product code, product serial number and the symptoms associated with the failure.
If you transfer a product to another user, warranty service will be available to that customer for the remainder of the warranty period.
It is your responsibility or that of the person receiving the goods on your behalf to ensure that the package is properly sealed and not tampered with. MSI Warranty Policy